Sea, surf, sand, school, sport and sun…
After playing a full year with the Olympic Games and the WTA Championships, winning 66,7% of her matches [2 finals (Doha, Moscow), 4 Semi-Finals (Charleston, French Open, Tokyo, Osaka) and 5 Quarter-Finals (Dubai, Stuttgart, Madrid, Cincinnati, US Open)], Sam Stosur has been awarded the Newcombe Medal for the third time in a row in Melbourne on December 3rd, 2012. It was time for the Aussie champion to take some days off.
Next tournament in Brisbane (30 December – 6 January).
The Advent calendar: Sam’s holidays
All photos copyright ©Sam Stosur from Sam’s official Facebook page.
Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2013, healthy, safe and successful!
Take care of yourselves, drive safe and spread LOVE all around you.
- Stosur: I can win the Australian Open [Tennis Australia, 21 December]
- Stosur to headline New Year’s Eve entertainment [Brisbane International, 21 December]
- More slams headed Stosur’s way: coach [NineMSN, 17 December]
- Quotable Quotes: Sam Talks Sydney & More [WTA, 10 December]
- Stosur vows to make amends for grand slam capitulation [The Sydney Herald Morning, 07 December]
- [+VIDEO] Stosur spurred on by last summer’s flop [NinveMSN, 06 December]
- Sam wins third Newcombe Medal [Sam Stosur Fans, 04 December]
- [12'00"] Interview: Sam Stosur [ABC News, 09 December]
- [FANVID-1'26"] Sam Stosur vs The OVAs [Tennis Australia, 19 December]
- [4'18"] Apia International Sydney chats with Sam Stosur [Tennis Australia, 09 December]
- [1'07"] Sam’s scouting report [Tennis Australia, 09 December]